Small Animal Clinical Trials
The University of Florida Small Animal Hospital offers Clinical Trials for Dogs, Cats, and other small animals to determine efficacy and safety for future treatments, therapies, and diagnostic tools. Please call 1-866-247-7950 to be directed to a clinical trial that may suit your pet’s needs.
Current Clinical Trials in Dogs:
- Acupuncture and Herbal medicine for treatment of side effects during CHOP therapy
- Closing soon! Investigational Medication for Dogs with Non-Resectable Mast Cell Tumor
- NEW!! Investigational Photodynamic Therapy for Dogs or Cats with Oral or Nasal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vaccine Study for Dogs with Melanoma
- Investigational spray to decrease bacterial colonization in dogs with Atopic Dermatitis
- Coming soon! Investigational Vaccine for dogs with atopic dermatitis
- Doberman Pinscher Dilated Cardiomyopathy Screening Clinic– No longer enrolling for Spring/Summer 2015
Current Clinical Trials in Cats:
We are not offering any clinical trials in cats at this time. Please check back for updates.