Veterinary Graduate Student Association
- To foster an environment which encourages excellence in graduate research, scientific ethics, and exchange of ideas.
- To increase communication and promote fellowship among College of Veterinary Medicine graduate students and faculty.
- To provide graduate students with an organized forum in which to present their concerns to the Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies at the College of Veterinary Medicine.
The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is now accepting travel grant applications for travel during these dates:
(1) Domestic travel from February 15, 2015 through March 14, 2015.
(2) International travel from March 1, 2015 through April 30, 2015.
The application is available on the GSC Grants website at ufgsc.org under the Grants page. The deadline for grant applications is December 31 for both domestic and international travel. Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied
Please email questions to email@example.com.
Join our facebook page for news, want ads, social gatherings, and more!
If you have a question or concern involving Current Graduate Students, email us at UFCVMVGSA@gmail.com
For more information regarding the UF DVM program please contact Brandi Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org