Potential Faculty Mentors: Keep checking back for more!
Mentored research opportunities may be available in the following areas:
Click on the faculty’s name to read their BIO and get contact information. When the application is received you will be able to click on the keywords to view the information on their project.
Comparative, Diagnostic and Population Medicine
- Anesthesia of domestic and non-domestic species, analgesia and pain management, anesthesia of critical care patients, loco-regional anesthesia – Dr. Bonnie Gatson
- Forensic pathology, post mortem interval – Dr. Adam Stern
- Veterinary parasitology, Heartworm, Zoonotic parasites – Dr. Heather Walden
Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Orthopedics, 3D printing, Joint replacement – Dr. Stan Kim
- Abdominal, airway, and urinary surgery – Dr. Penny Regier
- Oncology, Molecular diagnosis, Histiocytic sarcoma, RNA in-situ hybridization – Dr. Keijiro Shiomitsu
- Toxicology, Genomics, CRISPR tools, Ecotoxicology – Dr. Chris Vulpe
Would you like to be added to this list?
Please fill out the form below. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).