- DATE: APRIL 28, 2022
- LOCATION: STEPHEN C. O’CONNELL CENTER
- TIME: 9:00AM-11:00AM
- Guest Admission: Gate 1 will open for guests at 7:30am.
- More information about this ceremony can be found here: https://commencement.ufl.edu/spring/event-schedule/doctoral-commencement-ceremony/
UNIVERSITY WIDE CEREMONY- All degrees, All colleges
- DATE: APRIL 29, 2022
- LOCATION: BEN HILL GRIFFIN STADIUM
- TIME: 7:00-9:00PM
- Guest Admission: Gates 1, 4, 18, 7, 8, 12, 15 and 16 will open for guests at 5:30pm
- More information about this ceremony can be found here: https://commencement.ufl.edu/spring/event-schedule/university-wide-commencement/
Ordering and Picking Up Regalia
Regalia must be ordered through the UF Bookstore. When ordering you must provide height and weight. Make sure your order is submitted by the deadline to guarantee on time delivery. The Bookstore requires that you present your Gator1ID card when you pick up your order. Someone else can collect your regalia if he/she provides your Gator1ID card.
The deadline to order regalia for Spring 2022 MS/PhD Commencement Ceremonies is March 2, 2022. Pick-up at the UF bookstore is open from April 18- May 1, 2022.
If you have any questions, contact the UF Bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Doctoral Gown and Hood orders are due back to the UF Bookstore Sunday, May 1, 2022 by 5 PM. Your tassel, tam/cap are yours to keep.
- Masters Cap & Gown Orders: All Masters Regalia is purchased and yours to keep.
Information for Guests
- Handicapped accessible or Special Seating is available.
- For those requiring special accommodations please arrive early and contact an usher for assistance.
- No smoking, food or drinks are allowed in the theater.
- Unless CDC guidelines change, we do not expect to restrict the number of guests per candidate at either ceremony.
- Questions about MS/PHD Commencement Ceremonies? Contact Steph McBride email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org