Residency Program – Cardiology
Small Animal Clinical Sciences
Expected year of graduation: 2016
Major advisor: Amara Estrada
- DVM, Degree in Veterinary Medicine in the University of Zaragoza, Spain. 2002-2007
- Small Animal Internship in the University of Bristol, United Kingdom. 2009
Stem Cells and Gene therapy in Doberman Pinschers with Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
- Sonographic evaluation of Resistive Index and Pulsatility Index and its pathologic correlation in canine abdominal lymph nodes. Saul Prieto, Pablo Gómez-Ochoa, Ivan Sosa, Guillermo Couto. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, Vol. 50, No. 5, 2009, pp 525-529.
- Ultrasonographic appearance of the intravascular transit of agitated saline in normal dogs following ultrasound guided percutaneous splenic injection. Pablo Gómez-Ochoa, Francisco Llabrés-Diaz, Ivan Sosa, Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, Vol. 51, No 5, 2010, pp 523-526.
- Use of transsplenic injection of agitated saline and heparinized blood for the ultrasonographic diagnosis of macroscopic portosystemic shunts in dogs. Gómez-Ochoa P, Llabrés-Díaz F, Ruiz S, Sosa I, Couto GC. Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2011 Jan-Feb;52(1):103-6.
- Doppler Abdominal Ultrasound in Small Animas: Fundamentals and clinical applications, on the book “Ultrasound imaging”. ISBN 978-953-307-279-1
- Ebstein’s anomaly and Mitral dysplasia in a puppy of Siberian Husky, SEVC (Southern European Veterinary Conference), Barcelona, Spain, 2008
- Endoluminal Valvuloplasty as a palliative treatment for Pulmonic Stenosis in a Tetralogy Of Fallot, SEVC (Southern European Veterinary Conference), Barcelona, Spain, 2008
- Supravalvular aortic stenosis secondary to aortic dissection, SEVC (Southern European Veterinary Conference), Barcelona, Spain, 2009
- Gallbladder torsion due to congenital disease: Floating gallbladder, SEVC (Southern European Veterinary Conference), Barcelona, Spain, October 2009