Office location: Deriso Hall, Room 130
Lab location: V3-240
2015 SW 16th Avenue
- BVMS (Bachelor, Veterinary Medicine and Surgery), College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Mosul, Iraq, 2002.
- MSc (Master of Science, Veterinary Preventive and Internal Medicine), College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Mosul, Iraq, 2005.
Mastitis and Pregnancy Loss in Dairy Cows
- Negative Energy Balance In Dairy Cows. Department of Internal and Preventive Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Mosul, Iraq, (2010).
- Veterinary Education and Practice in IRAQ. College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, (2013).
- K. M. AlSaad and M. O. Abdul-Majeed. Clinical and pathological effects of gastrointestinal and lung worms on draught horses in Mosul. Iraqi J. Vet. Sci. (2006), 20(1): 71-87.
- M. I. Al-Farwachi, O. M. Al-Iraqi, O. Kh. Al-Hankawe, M. O. Abdul-Majeed. Using of competitive ELISA in detection of brucella antibodies in cattle sera in Mosul city, Iraq. Iraqi J. Vet. Sci. (2009), 23(2): 97-103.
- Raad A. Al-Sanjary, Hadeel A. Mohammed, Mohammad O. Dahl. Using polymerase chain reaction technique (PCR) for detection brucella melitensis in aborted ewes’ milk in Nineveh, Iraq. Assiut Vet. Med. J. (2014), 60(140): 155-159.
Page Updated: 4-3-2014